• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Austin Powers:Goldmember's Return

Spoilers from Goldmember is stated in the plot! As the title states, Goldmember, and his "freaky-deaky" Dutch ways, *dramaticly* HAS RETURNED!And he is redoing "preporation H".Dr Evil*puts pinky up to mouth* has to decide whether to side with his former ally,Goldmember, or help his long lost...
  2. M

Alternate Cut scene

OK, I ment to post this long ago, but never got around to it. I was having trouble with the 2nd fight in Monstro. So, I went to Hollow Bastion,fought Riku for the 1st time.Then I went back to Monsrto to fight the Parasite Cage,and there was an alternate cutscene.
  3. M

Project Fusion

The government found out about 8 teens that are "different".They captured them,infused them with animals,and given them 2 super powers.Here's the problem: the government are keeping the ifused teens away from the outside world,unless there is a crisis,in which the teens save the world.But some...
Back