• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

secret movie spoiler*******

ok, let me start by sayin' that i dont know if this is true or not, but do any of you out there (besides me) think that the person at the end of the KH2 secret movie could be ZEXION! Think about it, WE NEVER REALLY SEEN HIM DIE IN CoM. We also never seen is weapon, maybe it's a KEYBLADE! Because...
  2. N

secret movie spoiler***********

ok, let me start by sayin' that i dont know if this is true or not, but do any of you out there (besides me) think that the person at the end of the KH2 secret movie could be ZEXION! Think about it, WE NEVER REALLY SEEN HIM DIE IN CoM. We also never seen is weapon, maybe it's a KEYBLADE! Because...
  3. N

kingdom hearts 2 selling!

Hey guy's whats goin' on? been a while since I posted a thread, so here it goes Do you think KH2 will set records in north america? (most sold video games?) will it possibly surpass Final Fantasy 7? or will it sell go but not a record? get back at me people:) P.S. sorry if this was posted...
  4. N

Roxas **SPOILER**

yeah guys whats goin on? This has been on my chest for a while and its been eatin me up inside so heres my qustion, its a KH 2 spoiler so you if you know about this already thats cool, but if you dont want to find out a MAYJOR SPOILER about Roxas turn back now!!! Awhile back on...
  5. N

Kairi at Hallow Bastion in KH 1?

Hey, what up guys? long time viewer first time poster. So sorry if this was posted already, but i was playin KH last night and i got though, I think it was Neverland and when i got back on the Gummi ship goofy said we should go see Cid about some gummi peace. i went to TT (Traverse Town) and Cid...
Back