• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Why did xehanort a voice change in kh3?

He was recast both in the Japanese and English versions because both VAs passed away.
  2. O

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Everybody refers to Scrooge as Uncle Scrooge. It's his comic book title. Goofy weirded me out a bit when he said it though.
  3. O

Xigbar

The thing with Chess Xehanort's silver eyes is that Young Xehanort had yellow eyes before the time travel. And that stuff is supposedly before he left the Destiny Islands. At least in his render. Not sure if we see his eyes in-game.
  4. O

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

Both Robert Constanzo (Phil's voice in Kingdom Hearts) and Danny DeVito (his voice in the movie) are still alive.
  5. O

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Yozora looks even more like Sasuke than Noctis did thanks to those eyes of different colors.
  6. O

Xigbar

As early as his appearance in Olympus I was expecting him to be someone from the Chi era. I was more leaning to him being the MoM from their shared manneirisms so I was still taken by surprise when he turned out to be Luxu.
Back