• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Goodbye forums!!!

Hey see ya in a couple of years. I want to come back and see how run down and destroyed the forums will be in a couple of years. Wait, there's not going to forums anymore. Oh well, good lux in life everyone and later.
  2. Z

How can I get the chat to work?

Such I was informed that you guys changed the chat and then changed it back. Well the problem is that now I can't enter the chat. Whenever I try to open it, a window opens with messages such as this one: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/khinforu/public_html/xchat/lib/load.php on line 53...
  3. Z

The Chat doesn't work...

It's weird...everytime I try to go to chat a window opens with a bunch of messages such as: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/khinforu/public_html/xchat/lib/load.php on line 53 etc. What's going on?
  4. Z

The Treaty of the forums!

Is there someone you hate in the forums? Do you have an enemy who you would like to be your ally? Well...it's your lucky chance!!! Post your enemies and change that diplomacy from Enemy to Neutral or ally. It's simple....just follow the steps below. 1. Name a person on the forums. 2. Name your...
  5. Z

A Month of Miyazaki!

What is your favorite Miyazaki film? I want to get all his films because they are all teh awsomeness! Tonight is Nauusica's turn to show in Cartoon Network...:cool: I still think it won't overtop Princess Mononoke. "A rapper bug Zapper"
  6. Z

Ice Cream.....and more.

:cool: I gots a question? How many Ice creams do you think Roxas and his friends will consume throughout the game?....That's not the real ? though....How much time are you planning to spend on KH2? Do you think passing it fast is better? or does it just take away the fun of waiting for a game...
  7. Z

How much $ would you be willing to pay?

Oviously, KH2 is a game that will probably be sold out the day after it comes out in North America. Lol. If the price were to be raised...how much would you be willing to pay for this treasure?
  8. Z

Which would be more convenient?

Even though it will be in English (Sanctuary),Passion sounds better in Japanese. Which of these songs(^) do you think would have been more convenient for KH2?
  9. Z

Hot, Hotter, & Hottest!...and then there's the cold one.

What KH2 character is hot and which is not? Takes no wits only eyes.....:cool:
  10. Z

La Musique!

:cool: Hey you! psstt!!! Am I right when I say that FF music is celtic? Is it celtic or medieval....because of all the flutes and stuff..... I need an answer....it may be a mix between the two.
  11. Z

Are you one of those people?

Do you ever feel an intense urge to watch the ending to a game you are going to play soon? Like KH2 perhaps? Do you feel like the game would be pointless if you knew the ending? I know I do. How do you feel? I'm sure you'd rather play the game of course.... Or would you?
  12. Z

Where Evil meets Good

:cool: Heard the saying "after the storm comes the calm" Well i hope you haven't... Where Evil meets Good is a very nice book....have a nice time reading it.....If you do want to read it....which, I don't think you do....but it's real nice... Ahh!! MY NECK!!!
  13. Z

I'm Back!!!!!

Let the sound of thunder, signify my return!!!:cool:
  14. Z

Insanity rules this world and the next...

:cool: Doing stupid things in order to fix my life has only made it worse..... If you want some advice, go crazy and do whatever insanities you desire... It will, in fact, help or ruin your life, like mine has been ruined... Make a choice wether to be regular, or unique... Take my advice, it...
  15. Z

which is better? Soul Calibur 3 or Dragon Quest 8

These two games are both very ecxiting in fact, but i say that Soul Calibur beats Dragon Quest because you can create your own fighter. In Dragon Quest however, the storyline is nicely arranged...Which game is better? Well it's really the opinion of the player.:cool:
  16. Z

Great mods in here, not really.

:mad: today someone with banning powers threw me out of the chat and i didn't even say anything! Now i can't enter because i've been banned without a reason. it's just unfair! :mad:
  17. Z

How do you become a mod?

i would like to know what you can do to become important in this place,about my rep and how i can upgrade my levels of accessability.
  18. Z

Black Mage in the game...Say what?!

:cool: For all you fans out there of Final Fantasy 9,Kingdom Hearts 2 will include various characters from Final Fantasy 9. Characters such as Vivi Orunitia...In addition to this, a new world Tron will also appear in the game.To check this out and more, head over to KHInsider.
  19. Z

Dragon Quest 8, how good is it?

it looks pretty good on commercials but is it really? it must be, after all, it is from square enix;)
  20. Z

Naruto?oh my god!

Last saturday i was about to watch naruto when i suddendly fell asleep on my couch! one hour later i woke up and found out i had missed it!:mad: ...I want to know how you guys feel about Naruto, personally i think it's pretty good!:cool:
Back