• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TotalIndignant

Tomodachi Life

Am I the only one really excited for Tomodachi Life? If you don't know what Tomodachi Life is it's a game for the 3DS where your Mii's life and interact on an island together. It's kind of like Sims, but you know, it works better on a handheld device. The game comes out June 6th of this year. I...
  2. TotalIndignant

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Xaldin was the most annoying for me. I always felt like I couldn't get away from him because he just kept attacking without stopping. And then half the time he wasn't even on a platform. The only thing that saved me during that battle was King Mickey. Another very annoying boss for me was Riku...
  3. TotalIndignant

Re-viewing KHII

I'm actually replaying KHII right now, and I starting thinking about the flaws. It is really easy, and I find myself just hitting the X button without moving most of the time. I don't like the fact that I don't need to move around a whole bunch. Sora had way too much power early on. And then...
  4. TotalIndignant

New Member Here!!

Hello! I'm TotalIndignant, I bet you already knew that, haha. I joined the forums awhile ago, I just didn't get around to doing much until now. I liked KH back in middle school but didn't actually start playing it until last year. But I actually spoiled myself by reading wikis and watching...
Back