• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Weapon +

so what ur saying is that save the king+ has 0 strength?
  2. H

How do you get Final form!

I dont know when i got it. But i had an idea to use valor with oblivion equipped and oathkeeper being the subkey for valor. And it worked. Instead of driving into valor, it went into the final one instead.
  3. H

If u have a stradegy guide post all typos u see

never once in my life have i heard anyone do a head bunt. Sorry dude, but ur wrong.
  4. H

struggle battel

Ok, right now im just about to do the final battle. So im trying to level up and stuff to make it easier. When i went to T.T, haynar said tehre is gonna be another stuggle competition. But he is the only one i can fight. The fat guy says that i dont have enought experience to fight seifer. And...
  5. H

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

Even after all the things that are wrong with the game, you guys still have to admit that its a good game. i love it, but yea, theres definantly some tings that need to be improved. like everyting all you guys mentioned.
  6. H

Question...

well when i was playing, like the first 3 hours i played as roxas. The whole time you play as roxas, its just the prologue of the game. So, you should be getting to the end of the prolouge soon. oh and one more thing, jus tot let you know, when you first see sora, he looks funny with his little...
  7. H

worried

Yea i was just getting that feeling too. I played it for 8 hours today nonstop. so yea, i should probably just slow down so i dont beat it to fast. But yea, it does have awesome replay value, so if i were you, i wouldnt be to worried.
  8. H

Holy Crap

I havnt gotten that form yet. I cant wait till i do. Ill probably get it soon cuz i drive as much as i possibly can, just cuz im cool like that.
  9. H

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

My little brothers death is soon to be... Ok, so all of today i was all pissed off and angry becuase EB games hasnt called to let me know that i can pick up my copy of KH2. But about 10 mintues ago, i found out that EB games called yesterday night when i wasnt home. And my little brother...
  10. H

Why God, Why???? >:-(

Dude, i have to say that u sure are a fool for not playing it. But if ur into just looking at the cover, good for you. Oh, sorry guys about double posting. I forgot i posted before this one.
  11. H

Ive officially come to this conclusion: If i dont get my copy of KH2 by tomorrow, there is no god. I want the game soo badly. All you people who already have it or are getting it today are very lucky.
  12. H

I think they should still give it to your dad aslong as you have the same last name. When i preorderd mine, i asked the dude behind the counter if i should put it under my dads name cuz hes the one whos gonna be picking it up. ANd the guy just said that aslong as we have the same last name, its...
  13. H

You konw what guys, maybe we should all just sing a song to keep our minds off of the stress of having to wait to get KH2. Ill start *Sings in a very high pitched voice* O where o where is my kingdom Hearts 2, o where o whre can it be. lalalala.
  14. H

I dont think you really need the receipt They should already have your order in their computers. The reciept just makes the process of looking into the computer and finding ur order go a little bit faster.
  15. H

Jeezuz people. Instead of flipping out on the people who have to wait a few more days to get their copy of KH2, why dont you guys just import. If some of us can do it and get the japanese version, i dont see why you guys cant shut ur mouths long enough to send out an order and import. Now, back...
  16. H

Freakin yea i am. I called up EB games yesterday and asked if they got KH2 in stock yet. They said no and that they would call today. I really dont think they are gonna call today cuz they havnt called yet. Which makes me even madder cuz then i might ahve to wait till tomorrow or friday to get...
  17. H

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Yea dude, me too. If you send it to me, i will be indebted to you for all of time.
  18. H

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Freaking lucky is what you are. I am sitting here next to my phone just waiting for EB games to call up. i sure hope they call up soon, cuz im getting kinda antsy. Its soo close, i can taste it. I cant believe that after 4 long years, its almost finally here. (or already here for some of us)
  19. H

so the le guide comes out to day as in monday

Crud. I only have like 15 dollars now that i preordered kh2, it took me forever to save up money. Now i have to save up again, grrr. O well, half way there atleast. Oh and another question. Whats the difference betweent the LE guide and the normal guide?
Back