• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Paradox Cups

Ask/give help on any of the paradox cups here. I heard a romur that you also had to have your summons at 7 also in order to go on to the futher cups. Is it true? And how do I unlock the Hades and Titan Paradox Tournament?
  2. N

Paradox Cerberus Help

I am playing on Standard and I want to see the "Secret Ending." I am working on completeing Jim's Journal, and I can't get the point for the Paradox Cerberus. My recond (unrecorded) is 1090 plus, but under 1100. My recorded best it 1017 or so. I need help. I cna't use summons (Peter...NOOOO) and...
  3. N

Detective Conan

I'm kinda suprised that there isn't a Detective Conan thread yet. If you don't know, Detective Conan is about Kudo Sinichi. He was a high school student and detective. But while investigating a case, he gets knocked out and drugged. This drug shrunk his body. Now, he is trying to get back to his...
Back