• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** WOAH.. Dude I so see him.. Seriously if you put that one part in slow motion. you can easily make out soras hair... Well its nice to know he'll finally grow up
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

*The scene where Xemnas shows his face to Sora and then Sora drops his keyblade to the ground with a shocked expression and says "Impossible." I don't remember that one?
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

Ok I jus watched one or two of the old trailers for Kh2 and there are quite a few things I spotted out that were no where in the game for EX 1. When in Twighlight Town in the underground lab.. Theres a scene shown when donald shoots a blizzard spell that bounces off the pod and ends up freezing...
  4. A

Getting 1000 orbs in Manic mode at Collyseum?

Any tips would be appreciated.. I've only been able to make 500..
  5. A

How do you fight setzer as Sora?

Ok I'm trying to figure out how to battle Setzer in the the struggle contest.. I already beat Hayner.. But every time I go an talk to the promoter it still say I don't have enough experience to fight seifer.. An when I go to enter it sill only permits me to battle hayner.. I'm tryin to get...
Back