• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

i just noticed..

Yeah I noticed it on my my third time through when i decided to check out all the little detail stuffs..............Yeah it's a Halbred Form of Rikus Souleater, but you have to Remember the Souleater was born from the Darkness of Riku's heart which manifested itself into that form and would...
  2. C

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

It's a Tough one seriously, You've got someone who's got a deeper rage of their emotions even though they don't have a heart who can wield two keyblades and well is actually pretty fscking B@d@ss while you've got the carefree aged a whole lot more then a year kid that just wants to get his...
  3. C

Spoilers- BHK's name

Thats old news read the earlier parts of the thread
  4. C

Spoilers- BHK's name

Could be a mixing of their old names with the X, Theres quite a few names that could be made out of almost everyones name.......You have to figure this game is to be 2 times as better then the original at least, so 2 the many mysteries, we may learn the truth behind everyone in this game, we...
  5. C

Spoilers- BHK's name

That excerpt is for below Reply Ok so I was bouncing around the other forums and foudn this one and you it is a reflection but the thing with the name is this, Look at all the XIII names, not including Diz and the still 2 unknown members all of them have X in their names......So heres the one...
Back