• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Anti Form

Can some one please tell me how to get the requirements for anti form in the Drive menu? The requirements are Action Replay Max, Max Drive Code, and Antiform(Dummy) Code. And also were do you put the code in?
  2. D

Jiminies Journal

Can some one tell me two things so I can finish th jor=urnal completly.- 1. I need to no were power stones are then i'm done with all moogle stuff. 2. I need to know how to get 1,300 points for the Cerberus:Paradox cup. Thanks in advanse
  3. D

Ultima Weapon

sorry to keep asking this but, I need to know where to find Dark Crystals to beat the game completely. i already did all the journal stuff.
  4. D

Oriculum +...

Would you be able to eventually synthisise it at the moogle shop?
  5. D

If you havent hered Sora's new voice yet.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player.jhtml?vid=76260&launchedFrom=/games/video_games/peep_show/index.jhtml
  6. D

BHK begging

Ya know how when you start off the first game you are on platforms with the princesses on it. Well in the newest trailer, BHK is seen falling from a platform during his beggining and the platform thing has a pic of Sora, Donald, and Goffy. Do you guys have an idea on what that could mean?
  7. D

worlds

How come there is no original post from the person who made this thread anyway?
  8. D

Official BHK topic Tripple reborn (again)

This is probably a bad idea because the other one was closed but im going to start a new one anyway. Everyone at all intrested in BHK origin, Argue your thoughts here Ill start off by saying BHK is just a shell and nothing else.
  9. D

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

First of all i appolize if this is already a thread but What are you guys thoughts on an Evil King Mikcey?
Back