• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kh2 Manga

i would read the manga to know what happens later on in the game
  2. S

The President of the U.S.

If you could vote for anyone as president who would it be? I would vote for Donkey Kong. His first law: Bananas for everyone!
  3. S

Donald and Goofy so useless

He has a point.
  4. S

the way KH2 ends

Sora gets Kiari BHK gets Namine Riku gets ??????? or riku dies Mikey gets Minnie donald gets Daisy heartless all gone
  5. S

Wtf!

Ha Ha!
  6. S

Which path? (inspired poll)

I chose Twilight
  7. S

Monsters Inc is a confirmed world

It's fake
  8. S

why did you pick the user name that you have now?

Why did you pick the user name that you have now? I picked sora722 because Sora is cool and 7/22 is the date of my birthday. 7/22 is July 22 for people who aren't good with months
  9. S

What world u wanna live in

there is more excitment in Traverse Town. And i'm guessing twilight town is going to be cool
  10. S

New Summons in KH2!

Mushu's cool with his fire bullets coming out of his mouth. But anyway i would like to summon a monster from FF10 like Ifrit. And with his move Hell Fire it would be awesome to see him fight.
  11. S

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I agree with moogles. Anyway i would kill the guys who canceled it KH2.
  12. S

Your own Keyblade

iF YOU CAN MAKE MOVES WITH YOUR KEYBLADE THEN YOU CAN MAKE A MOVE THAT IS UNSTOPPABLE. LIKE SIN HARVEST!!!!! COOL:D
  13. S

Axel or Ansem?

Why did you close the poll?? Anyway i would have chosen axel. He is so much cooler.
  14. S

Sora and Bhk

Do you think they are long lost brothers.
  15. S

Your own Keyblade

why did you post twice
  16. S

Mickey and Riku

How do you think they got out of Kingdom Hearts?
  17. S

Your own Keyblade

Can you make your own keyblade in KH2?? I heard you could but i'm not sure if it's true.
  18. S

What's your favorite Move?

Sora learns new moves after locking the Keyhole. Which is your favorite? My favorite is sonic blade. He moves super fast.
  19. S

My Signature

How do i get a picture, on my signature, with my name on it????
  20. S

how do you PM someone

I started like 5 days ago and i don't know how to PM someone Some One tell me
Back