• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 2 real story (choose the story goes)

KH14: Please continue this story! Takuya: Annoying them won't get you an update... KH14: *Cries* I just wanna read T^T Karen: Cheesie sad to... Takuya: Am I the only one with a brain?
  2. K

KH2 Script

I hate to bother anyone, but I wanted to know if anybody has a link to where I can find the full KH2 script. It's kinda important. I've been searching everywhere, but still havn't been able to find it in english, I'd really like some help please.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► ~Kingdom hearts: My heart's journey.~

Me: Ok I finaly got around to this because I don't want my fic to die. Takuya: Just type it already! Me: I'm posting it aren't I? Karen: Yeppers! Takuya: *whispers to self* I need to get away from these two... Me: then you would miss us. Karen: *huggles Cloud plushie* Takuya: fine I'll stay...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings

Pretty good I really like it so far. Next chapter please:)
  5. K

When KH2 come out what are you going to do?

I'm leaving the internet until KH2 comes out in the US. I'm lucky, on christmas I get about $60 from my family, then in febuary on my birthday I get about $50-60 from family and friends so I'll be ready to buy KH2 when it comes out.:)
  6. K

Which path? (inspired poll)

I am dawn, I am strong of heart and light, but I do have some darkness in me.:)
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:the Cloudisawesum1 version

KH14: *claps hands*I've just read through the whole fanfic and it was really good. The one thing that was missing was when Sora & co meet Cloud I was kinda wanting to see what Kairi does when they met. besides that you have a new fan. Takuya: *mumbles* I wanted to see Cloud. Karen: Cheer up...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

KH14: Good chapter.*still laughing* Takuya: Wow Sora fights like me. Karen: *Glomps Sora plushie* Piggytails! *Puts Sora plushie's hair in pigtails* KH14 & Takuya: I think shes finaly snaped.
  9. K

Takuya and Karen are from my fanfic in which I still need to post the second chapter....and no thier not digimon thier human.
  10. K

LMAO. Sora in pigtails that is VERY funny.
  11. K

KH:COM Manga revealed and release date.

Awsome looking cover.I think I'll wait and get all the mangas when thier out in the states that way I'll have money and be able to read them. I am going to learn how to speak japanese just in case, if you want to learn how also go here...
  12. K

KH2 new scan?

I'm not sure if this is new but I've never seen this picture of beast before. http://www.ansemreport.com/scans/scan16.jpg Please don't flame if its old.
  13. K

Walt Disney

I'm with you. I think he deserves to be in the game even if only for 2 minutes.
  14. K

KH14: *LMAO* that was good. Takuya: now wheres that hat?*tunnels around in a pile of junk* Karen: Whatcha doing? *Pokes Takuya's feet* Takuya: Looking for my witchs hat from last year. Karen: But I thought..... Takuya: Shut up and help me look. *throws base ball at her head.*...
  15. K

Organization Names

Name: Kanxanara (Can-zan-are-a) Gender: Female Age: 19 Interests: Annoying the h*ll out of Xaldin and having a crush on Axel.
  16. K

KH14: I agree with you on the messed up part I don't mean to sound hard but this really isn't one of the best parts. Takuya: I agree. Karen: *Stares at us both* are you sick?:eek: KH14: *Hits Karen on the head again with baseball bat.*
  17. K

KH14: I really like how the fanfic is going your doing a great job......I really need to write mine more. Takuya: No dur. Karen: *dizzy* KH14: Why is Karen spinning in circles?:confused: Takuya: I think it's because you hit her with a baseball bat. Karen: Look I'm a Ballarina*Starts...
  18. K

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

KH14: You took my cheese! *walks over to T4I with baseball bat in hand* Takuya: Hold your temper *grabs the back of KH14's shirt* Karen: *crying* MY CHEESIE! KH14: by the way T4I I'm a girl read my sig. Takuya: *ties KH14 to a chair* anyway I choose B. KH14: Takuya *BLEEP* you. Karen...
  19. K

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

KH14: B I tell you. Takuya: I say C. Kh14: Don't start it TY. Karen: cheesie says B. KH14: See Karen agrees with me.*points at Karen* Takuya: I'll fix that *Hits Karen over the head with cheese* KH14: Thats enough from you *grabs baseball bat* Takuya: Oh Carp! *wham* KH14: I say...
  20. K

KH2 Episodes

I think if you want it your going to get it..... This may sound stupid but I had a dream about a KH cartoon and it wasn't half bad it had the same voice cast, good animation and plenty of comedy I enjoyed that dream alot. I would love a KH cartoon.
Back