• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

unlockables anyone?

Hey are there any unlockables in kh2 like interviews or any kind of special stuff you can well, unlock?:confused: THX(lol):D
  2. B

EGM Rumor Mill

rrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr. aaaanyway its crud. It would be sweet, especially if you had a 360 but, not gonna happen
  3. B

kh2 number 29?kh1 number 19?

kh should get like an 8 or a 9. kh2 should be the #1 or at least #2.
  4. B

coolest drive form

wisdom. not only is it the coolest color :) but also cause it gives you the ability to fly across the screen, wicked magic boost, and it leaves goofy(who happens to be the strongest melee guy) wide open to help out.
  5. B

Adam and Morgan suck

its their opinion. and they are critics. Its their job to share their personal ideas and views, what they like and dislike, to the world(through g4-Channel 219 for me). so don't blame them for doing their job.
  6. B

Adam and Morgan suck

it airs again on this friday at 2pm this upcoming monday at 1pm and on the 30th and 31st.
  7. B

Keyblades

i dont know if the keyblades have been revealed but if they have could someone post pics of them? thx
  8. B

You're most anticipated boss fight

the dragon looks like the most interactive. its gonna have a sweet use of the timed button( triangle button ). And i already fought the cerberus in the first game. So its not so much that its better but its newer. And the hydra is gonna rock too.
  9. B

Kingdom Hearts II Deep Dive Music

the quality sucks but hey its new and still rocks. thx dude!
  10. B

Funny KH2 Video!!!!

dude.....it's..like old. i've seen it like a million times
  11. B

mmo kh?(some spoilers)

i havent been posting for a long time so dont be hatin if this has been posted before. i saw the full secret ending and after seeing the awsome yet very very very confusing video i thought it would make a very good mmo. thousands of keyblades and the 'keyblade war' and the armour they were...
  12. B

new weapons

stop me if this has been posted there is a list of new keychains(or weapons) and how to get them right here http://www.1up.com/do/gameCheats?cId=2017814&did=1. enjoy
  13. B

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

spolilers dont bother me unless there uncalled for like some of the new trailers. like Roxas being the 13th member of the org was a heavy rumor and didnt ruin the game. but what dose bother me is the first 7 caggillion cut-scenes(that was an exaggeration) and the ending. the ENDING! really, if...
  14. B

will sora seal the door of light or twilight in kh2???

No no no no. the org is trying to open Kingdom Hearts which is were part of all hearts are(or at least somthing alot like that) and has no specific element. so its kinda all three in one or none.
  15. B

Kingdom Hearts 2...the Zelda killer?

kh is alot funner than Zelda. Plus for every update the new Zelda has gotten from the last 3-D Zelda, kh2 has gotten 10 updates form kh1. Oh, and kh2 has a better story, better control, better combat, cooler looking combat better/more cutscenes, better charactures and to top that, well, actually...
  16. B

Toy Story

Its cause the pixar ppl have the rights to every pixar movie not disney. So square would have to pay big bucks to put in just one. it would be like putting in Nightmare before christmas(disney dosent have all the rights) or the Tarzan(same as NBC world). So they would but they are already paying...
  17. B

Unknown on new cover (thoery)

lol it would kinda suck if riku wasent on cover. Hes like the coolest bad guy.
  18. B

Other playable ppl?

I was looking at some of the new screens on the front page and saw a pick of a playable pick of BHK. Iduno bout u but id rather play as Cloud or somthing. Who would u like to play as?
  19. B

*Theory* BHK and Riku, More of a Connection then ppl think...

Dude BHK isnt anybodies shell. Hes a nobody. like the XIII order guys. he weilds two key blades,yeah, but so can sora. Im just saying use so brains when u post the posts.
Back