• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

who are?

Donald and goofy don't have one, and evan if they do, it's a stupid concept. don't dwell on it.
  2. O

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

My parents took me to cali 4 spring break, (which was this week for any1 livin in Idaho) and i got it first day it came out there for $40! it was on sale! can u believe my luck! it's and awsome game!:)
  3. O

am i alone in this

Cannibals:confused: WTF? u need to get out more
  4. O

New Video

ooooollllllldddddd
  5. O

Before Kingdom Hearts 2?

don't need to remember it, but i'm playing it again anyway
  6. O

Omg!!

You Better Be Wrong!!!
  7. O

Putting 2 and 2 together

as long as i don't get lost, i don't care
  8. O

language of love

it bears repeating
  9. O

language of love

If he breaks into song, i'll shoot myself
  10. O

language of love

if he breaks into song, i'll just shoot myself.
  11. O

Putting 2 and 2 together

once again, thanks
  12. O

chain of memories to KH2

this is like the thred i made 1 friggin minute ago an u get all the attention! but ya good point.
  13. O

Putting 2 and 2 together

Hey just wonedring if u guys think it would be possible to get the storyline of KH2 if people didn't play CoM? cause i'm kinda saveing up for KH2 and won't be able to buy CoM. Thanks
  14. O

language of love

Who figgin cares if his voice is good or not! as long as you get to play the game, does it matter?! p.s there are clips of his voice. poke around and see what you can find.
  15. O

This is wierd..?

this fighting is Pointless.......yet Amusing...........fight nice children:p
  16. O

wait just one minute.........

Critics are STUPID! DON'T LISTEN! THE CLOUD YOUR MIND!!!!
  17. O

Character Voice interviews

now if you only posted this 4 months earlier........
  18. O

New World

doubt it. the company fued is 1 thing, and pixar is not really part of disney.
  19. O

Hey

I heard from somewhere that vincent is in the game, but what do i know right? it would be cool though
Back