• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

the crossroads in COM and the 3 knights

ok...i haven't been on in a while so i checked a few posts from yesterday and today and i found and then thought of something... i found this link in Sora the Unknown's post so credit goes to him for finding it: http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.games...s3/index.shtml so...anyway, like at the...
  2. T

Roxas and Sora's name

I checked and i don't think this was said...I was looking at Roxas's name and thought that it had to do something with Sora because if you rearrange the letters in his name around it spells Sora with an extra X. maybe the extra X proves that he's apart of Sora or like...idk...Sora version...
  3. T

Sora's old abilities?

i don't know if anyone ever posted something about this so don't get mad. i only saw things about new magic abilities. will we still be able to use dodge roll, guard, etc. and if we do will they be upgrated like will dodge roll turn into a dodge backflip and will u keep useing guard if u hold...
  4. T

Will you import?

i'm gonna wait. the longer it takes to make this game=more stuff in it to make it awesome...
  5. T

I have a question to ask all you

i've been waiting 4ever for this game...as soon as i get it i'm gonna throw it in the ps2 and play it until i have to use the guide :D
  6. T

sora's heart...

i guess i'll tell u my opinion about sora in KH2...yeah a heart is balanced, but i think it's kind of like a yin-yang and sora was the lighter part with a little bit of darkness b4 and now its switching to the darker part with a little bit of light. and maybe thats the reason y sora's colthes r...
  7. T

The Answer to the Lion King Question

yeah, i think ur right about a LK world not being in KH. makes sense to me. i have no idea if they said this or not but i thought they weren't positive about a LK world in KH2.
  8. T

sora,bhk,and riku...

i was thinking about bhk being sora's twilight side...and then i thought about riku. he is the original key blade master and he had that black and red key blade. so i think that maybe sora=light,bhk=twilight, and riku=darkness. and maybe bhk is going to find sora and bring him back to light...
  9. T

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

this is a really good :) but really really really long story :eek: . keep writing tho. :D
  10. T

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy great story :D ! its really interesting, riku and kairi then riku and kairi's mom. :eek: whoa, i never would of thought of that. and sora in jail...wow. keep up the good work. :)
Back