• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Who has played Days?

I've played some of the game and I like it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up pre-ordering it soon.
  2. F

The World Ends with You

You have to scan for a giant blue Noise and fight it. You don't fight the boss battle at the end of the day.
  3. F

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Go for Jupiter of the Monkey pins. I found them to be a lot more helpful.
  4. F

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

D's Brave is 999. This game is epically awesome, and I've enjoyed every single moment I've spent playing this wonderful game.
  5. F

Help/Support ► Project suggestions, anyone?

Yeah, the Mods can close this now. My group has figured out what we're doing.
  6. F

That topic sounds like its full of epic goodness. xD But, I appreciate the people that are being somewhat serious. xD
  7. F

Alright, so this if for my World History class, and we have to pick a major current event or trend going on in either the United States, Canada, or Europe. Anybody know of any current events going on, then? I want a good one, because, if we do really good, we could get voted the best and not...
  8. F

Opinions wanted.

Alright, so I have a Nintendo DS, and I am in need of some good games. I mainly play RPG's and platformers...Sometimes puzzle games. Does anybody have some recommendations for games to buy?
Back