• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sora's Connection to BHK

Re: (Nothing to do with) Sora's Connection to BHK Just because it happened to Ansem, does't mean it can't happen to anyone else. And also, random thought, I was re-playing KH and I reached the part of the End of the World where you go to some kind of computer room of Ansem's. At one point on...
  2. T

Sora's Connection to BHK

If this is true, then what is Ansem Report 13 talking about?
  3. T

Sora's Connection to BHK

I agree that Diz is the body and soul of Ansem. I was just posing the question of why Ansem had to possess Riku's body while Sora was able to regain his own body. However, I don't agree with your idea about Namine. She was messing with Sora's memories not his heart. I also think that Namine...
  4. T

Sora's Connection to BHK

Here's my theory about BHK based on Ansem Report 13. It states: When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go? Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish? Certainly when the heart changes into a...
Back