• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help!! KHII Olympus Collisum Paradox Battles!!!!

wooh hoo i was right ^_^ im not a useless sack of crap after all
  2. K

Secret Bosses

like sin(or at least the final aeon...or both... >_> )...and the other titans (fire wind and cyclops)...and...uhhh....well i cabt think of anyone else off the top of my head
  3. K

Help!! KHII Olympus Collisum Paradox Battles!!!!

what lv are your drives/summons at...dont quote me on this but im fairly certain its something like this... to unlock then next one your drives and/or (forgot) must be lv 5 at least (all of them not just one or most) i forgot how to do the next one ^_^ but the last one you must have your...
  4. K

Secret Bosses

its a shame though....they coulda definantly had some fun with more bosses..it at least woulda been an attempt at a longer game...i bit the game it 49hrs easy mode...55 hrs on normal....60 hrs in proud...and sephiroth was like omg easy...i think telitubbies coulda put up a better fight...he got...
  5. K

Sora question

ummm thats the thing...i didnt exactly here it from a reliable source....its not like it was a good friend or someone i know well...or even someone i know at all....it was a comment on the kh2 secret movie posted on youtube.com....i dont necisarily have a reason to doubt this person..they have...
  6. K

Proof of the Third Symbol

now i might be wrong about this but im fairly certain he wasnt CLOSING keyholes...he was OPENING pathways to other worlds...i think the fact that the gatways to the worlds looking like a keyhole was either symbolic (after all he was using a key to open it lol) ironic or just there for fun and...
  7. K

Zexion's Weapon

i dont think its a keyblade either<zexions weapon>...though they called him a traitor <roxas>they DID give him the option of comming back...inner demon,nomura said he fell into ruin,never said he died,there is a difference,and last,with all of that this is how it is and thats final kind of talk...
  8. K

Sora question

ummm i heard something that kinda supports this topic...i dont wanna believe it but i did....i heard the the "sequal" to kh2 wont be under the name kingdom hearts..it will have a new name but will answer the questions we have..will be a sequal..but not be called say...kingdom hearts 3....if...
  9. K

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

ya it was all monotone....the VOICE is fine..its the voiceACTING i have a problem with...what was going through her mind when she was all....<in a boring monotone voice>oh hello sora...donald...goofy....how have you all been and everyone else was all like <voice full of emotion>gawrsh sora...
  10. K

Proof of the Third Symbol

well said i agree almost 100%...except for one thing isnt a really really bad person who say helps bad ppl by causing death chaos destruction etc etc a hero to badguys....a hero is defined in several ways...after all another name for a keyblade wielder is "chosen hero of the keyblade"...yet if...
  11. K

duh duh duh duh i have a theory ^_^

ok this theory reguards the secret movie at the end of the game..careful...its a long one chasers:they believe that the keyblade and its wielder will bring chaos and death upon the worlds so they chase (or hunt down would be more acurate)the kb wielders to make sure that the worlds are safe...
  12. K

The Blood in KH 2

ok this is stupid..ya there probly wont b blood and if there is it will b so limited having it there would seem kinda odd..but this whole "kids will get upset thing is well....dumb (no offense to you what so ever angel)i mean ive nvr met a kid that got upset by blood....i think the kids today...
  13. K

Question about kh2

i understand that you want our opinions but how we feel about the game and how you will feel could be completely different...some of your questions were good like how long things were but other like asking how much fun something is is reletive to the person playing the game EDIT: omg i didnt...
  14. K

Question about kh2

i understand that you want our opinions but how we feel about the game and how you will feel could be completely different...some of your questions were good like how long things were but other like asking how much fun something is is reletive to the person playing the game
  15. K

Roxas?

do you or anyone else here really know enuff about roxas to say he isnt a "nancy boy"..............
  16. K

has anyone...........

or for some it could b the same as it was for me...i spent months (counting my bordom breaks lol) but i finaly got lv 100 on DI....i did it as a player challeng..i mean i had beaten the game a gajillion times and it wasnt getting harder..so i do what i know for a fact others do..did things...
  17. K

this really bothers me

ok brace your selves...this is a looooooooong one i dont see why ppl put so much emphasis on the whole "riku is THE keyblade master and no one else thing" i mean 1)it has been crammed into our heads so much (mostly by other ppl and not things in the game since the game didnt really touch on...
  18. K

KHII keyblade pics?

im sure there not all that bad...im not going to look because i dont want spoilers but im sure they cant b that horrible...oh and this is completely off topic but final key ur sig is like the single most awsomely funny thing ive ever seen lmao
  19. K

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

well im sure if im wrong im gonna get laughed at yelled at and just for a joke called a lamer lol but im PRETTY sure its similar to owned but different..like more so...beyond owned....if im wrong then plaz correct me cuz if i am wrong then ide like to know as well lol
Back