• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How do I go to the last planet?

I just beated the game guys. I had talk to Kairi and then talk back to Cid to install the gummi. I beated it in final mix mode but didn't get the secret ending, will just watch it om youtube.
  2. D

How do I go to the last planet?

I guess that I have to do something to my gummi ship but the costumization system is just too complex to even care about that. I know that Cid asked me to get something to it near the Merlin's house which is something that I've already done and I also got 2 things in Geppetto's house.. so yeah...
  3. D

help me, I'm stuck in final mix :( - can't get Simba

Oh wow, I didn't talk to Leon twice. And so I don't have the book yet. Thanks a lot! I'm liking the game a lot btw, I don't even mind about the jumping anymore but sometimes I just hate walking around and around not knowing what to do next. The first time in Transverse Town I spent a lot of...
  4. D

help me, I'm stuck in final mix :( - can't get Simba

So I've completed Tarzan's world (beated Clayton and got some new key from Tarzan), Hercules' world (killed cerberus) and Alice's world (she got kidnapped and I had to beat a final boss in the bizarre room before leaving that world), I don't think that I have anything else to do here. The thing...
Back