• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

New Mag scans Steamboat willie and Wisdom

I can say but one word: wow. Four more months (hopefully). @_@
  2. W

the power of darkness

As reluctant as I am, I have to agree with everyone else here that darkness is not always evil. In fact, it is neither good nor evil. The same goes for light. Darkness is just another thing that, in the case of KH, can be weilded as a weapon against enemies. The reason why the stereotypical...
  3. W

Vexen

Huh, I never thought of that before. I just thought he looked kinda.... freaky. Marluxia on the other hand, I was constantly thinking he was a girl. The flowery theme during battles didn't help either. >.<
  4. W

Final Axel Battle

Yea, the only real problems I had were with Riku Replica, and only for the fourth time in Sora's story. Although, now that I think about it, Axel did seem harder than Marluxia. Mainly because Marluxia was so much slower. And it was hard for me to dodge roll through fire. ;_;
  5. W

Sora+Riku=BHK?

Like everyone here has already said, that can't be possible. Especially since Riku is in the twilight, not the dark anymore.
  6. W

Who would you like to duel with on destiny islands?

Riku was fun. Although, he's probably my only choice since I found the other three one-on-one battles to be a bit too easy for me.
  7. W

BHK names; what I think

I'm going to have to say that Triori's idea of BHK being named 'Kin' seems more reasonable than 'Keley.' Although.... Are these just somewhat random names that you people think he might be called? Or is there actual evidence somewhere leading up to all of this? I dunno and frankly it doesn't...
  8. W

Help On Axel 2nd Time!

Yes, the walkthrough should be quite helpful. I was able to beat most of the Organization members with nearly no trouble or extra leveling at all, though now that I think back to it, I believe it was just luck (especially since it took me forever to be Riku Replica for the third time). My only...
  9. W

I got it... why sora knows twiglight town:

I would have to agree with Yevon here, as I just recently finished Chain of Memories. When Sora recieved the world card containing Twilight Town, Axel (or whoever it was, I forget ^^;;) told him that the world was constructed from memories on "the other side of [his] heart." I'm not exactly...
  10. W

Hey people ^^

Just found the site a few days ago due to my newly reborn obsession over KH. So, of course, I'm completely new to the forums. Despite that, I think I'll be ok on here unless there are any unusual rules I don't know about? Well, I normally don't do intro's since I don't see a point in them... I...
Back