• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

A theory concerning the Enigmatic Man

You do know that leon is squall from ff8 not some original character. Your theory would work better if leon was a original character!
  2. G

Opening movie?

What would be the highlights for the movie?
  3. G

Opening movie?

Will the opening movie show highlights of COM? I hope so. I never played COM but only read summeries and stuff.
  4. G

#1, 13 order?

I heard Diz was number 1 somewhere. Quick question: Theres only gonna be 8 members in KH2, because 5 died in COM. Right?
  5. G

#1, 13 order?

Does the superior count as #1?
  6. G

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

Yeah your i guess your right!!! My new theory is that it is the 4 sides of riku. Or why else would they show this at the end?
  7. G

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

You see!
  8. G

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

Um. I have theory. Well most people believe the DWU and BHK are the same person, but if you slow down the video you can see DWU eyes glow too. So I think DWU=GEU.
  9. G

Hey yall

Hi, i am new here. My name is jim and I always thought KH was for little kids. Then I played the game and I am now hooked.
Back