• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

dream shield

i heard about the dream shield but cant find anything about it. are there pics of it, is it for goofy or sora, how do you get it
  2. V

rare mushroom

what do you get when you beat a rare mushroom and what can you do with it
  3. V

the organization members?

there are to many rumored members of the org. but for as far as i know they are all shown in there org. coats 1.larxene 2.lexeaus 3.marluxia 4.vexen 5.zexion 6.axel 7.glowing eye/enigmatic man 8.bhk 9.xaldin 10.demix 11.luxord 12.riku 13.mickey 14.that girl rumored girl (not larxene) 15.diz...
  4. V

the organization members?

there are to many rumored org. mebers can anyone tell me who is not in the organization 1.larxene 2.vexen 3.axel 4.lexeaus 5.marluxia 6.enigmatic man 7.xaldin 8.luxord 9.demyx 10.riku 11.mickey 12.bhk 13.diz 14.zexion 15.that rumored other girl (not larxene) for as far as i know are they al...
  5. V

pictures of Demyx xaldin or luxord ?

does anyone has pictures of demyx xaldin ir luxard?
  6. V

zitten hier ook nederlanders? are there any dutch people here?

ik vroeg me af of hier ook nederlanders zitten, zo ja, zeg dan eens iets in het nederlands translation: I was wondering if there are any dutch people here, if there are, then say something in dutch.
  7. V

the organization names and info ?

I like to know what the names and wapons are from the organization members. so can anyone tell me I know: axel wind and fire rings zexion larxene lexeaus tomahawk vexen marluxia
  8. V

what did axel meant in com

what did axel meant in com when he said that he has much incommen whit sora?
Back