• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

plz check out my site

hello, can ne1 check out my site plz NO ADVERTISING, FOOL! plz :) :) :)
  2. C

Resident Evil-Outbreak RP

I think you all must have heard of 'Resident Evil' right? So I figured that I would make a new thread for the Resi fans out there. This RP goes off the same story of Outbreak but with new parts added in. I need 8 people, 2 girls and 6 boys as the main characters. (more can join in if they...
  3. C

Life in shadow...

Basically, this is about a group of teens who are bullied, beaten up, etc. All of them end up meeting up at school and become good freinds. One day they end up rebeling against the bullies and soon the whole school goes into chaos. Okay, I need up to 25 people, Age 13-18. Use this template...
  4. C

Epitath of twilight-.hack

Okay, read this and put in you details, your own, for ur RP character: Username:CloneJack2.0 Name:CloneJack2.0 Class: Heavy Blade Weapon: Kotetsu sword headgear: nomads hood handgear: goblin gloves bodygear: goblin mail footgear: Snow panther Abilities: me rue zot, ra juk zot, vak rom, summon...
  5. C

Searching for a freind...

Hello, I'm new here too, I have 1 freind and I kinda suck at the RPG right now, can sum1 be my m8? ( My friend at the moment is Blackrose, she rocks :D )
  6. C

ne1 like .hack?

I think .hack rocks! It is set out like an online game, it has a storyline to it, plus it swears! All gud stuff List of fave .hack characters: 1) Kite 2) Blackrose 3) Sanjuro 4) Balmung List of monsters I despise: 1) Cubia :( 2) Skeith 3) Innis 4) Magus
Back