• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

riku or sora

This is just for fun, hwo cares are they real or not? RIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! and Sora is cute too...
  2. R

King Mickey and the unknows

I think that too Keji... analysing IS fun, but some people here are taking this all too seriosly... lets just have fun.:)
  3. R

Are these real Unknows?

Hey, Attemisc, calm down... you are taking this too seriosly... it`s is just a game... no reason to be mad or call someone you don`t even know idiot... I was just wondering and thats it. Games are made for fun, aren`t they?
  4. R

This "Unknown-Analysing" is getting outta control, don`t you think? We all know who was right when KH2 comes in stores... Lets just wait that, shall we?
  5. R

question about riku

You`re right Keeavin! I haven`t tought about that before.
  6. R

Are these real Unknows?

Well, Sorixed... I have seen all trailers and many screenshots, but haven`t realised before, that they were unknows... I thought that there where only 4 unknows... And Riku would be one of them, and I have heard rumors that the dude in the ASAS is clone of Riku(BFU), that would explane why BFU...
  7. R

question about riku

Maybe Riku had that awakening long time ago, when he started thinking about other worlds...Riku didn`t chose to be evil, he just wanted to safe Kairi... after all, he helped save the world in the end... he was just baddly used, by many people...
  8. R

Are these real Unknows?

But what about those pictures, where there are like 10 unknows... I´m going crazy... Well, when the KH2 is released we all know.
  9. R

King Mickey or Riku(If he is BFU) aren`t evil... that would be crazy! There must be a good reason, why they are dressed like unknows... maybe they are undercover... just kidding:):) Lets just wait KH2 and then we all know... right?? There is no point analysing it now.:) And why would they be...
  10. R

Are these real Unknows?

How many unknows are there in KH2? I`m going grazy! I can`t wait that they release KH2... There is just too many questions...
  11. R

Are these real Unknows?

Look at these pictures, I hope they work... www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/Image-5.jpg www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/Image-6.jpg www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/Image-7.jpg www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/Image-8.jpg www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/Image-9.jpg Are those real unknows? Does this mean that unknows...
  12. R

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

That`s right! I think that older can get more out of it than younger.
  13. R

Links

How can I put a link in a thread... like a picture?
  14. R

Two songs remixs of Kingdom Hearts

By the way... does anyone know, where I could get that KH opening theme song? That remix Simple and Clean? I can`t find it... thanks for your help.:):)
  15. R

Question about End of the World

I didn`t saw any destroyed houses... I just ran the whole world trought... I just had see the end... yeah... what could they mean?
  16. R

Kh ending

I was stuck in that same place, but I didn`t give up. Those bosses aren`t so hard, you just must be in that "killing-mood" :):)
  17. R

KH & shcool

I think that you`re right Keepfarming, and I too think that they have a school, but I don`t get it... Why did they have to built a raft when they had those boats?
  18. R

Sora means look?

Riku is popular name in Finland and there it doesn`t mean anything... I didn`t even know that it is Japanese name too...
  19. R

who looks the coolest sora or riku

YEAH!! Thats right!! Riku rules!!
  20. R

Final Mix Unknown

But that means that if Riku is one of them, then he is heartless...and that can`t be true? Right? What do you think unknown212??
Back