• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Kh

On gamefaqs, KH might be voted as one of the top games voted for, so vote for it!
  2. N

who do u think is the glowing eye unknown

People already know who he is, there was a thread about it. The DWU is the GEU because in the Deep Dive video, for a single second you see his eyes open. Besides that, the DWU can summon the heartless symbol and the GEU can go through or out of rocks with the heartless sign.
  3. N

It's been bothering me!!!

Besides all that, the crack in the door was too small to fit through and the Darksides were coming. THe darkness could of escaped.
  4. N

i have my own thoughts to loose ... something i think

I hope you heard about tha Deep Dive video secret, if you watch the DWU during the fight, his eyes glow, just for a second.GEU has a heartless sign when he walks out of the rock and DWU can summon the heartless sign as a barrier. They are the same person.
  5. N

Light/Dark Manga

Does anyone think that a manga based on light and darkness is a rip off of Kingdom Hearts even if everything else is different?
  6. N

now that i think about it

The point is that it better be one of the best games in the world since it took three years to make, now going on four.(Forgive me if I'm wrong.)
  7. N

Light/Dark Manga

The heart is even a big issue, has nothing to do with the story, it'll come out in a few years. I have extreme confidence in it.
  8. N

Light/Dark Manga

Of course the rest of the story is different, completely different characters and story. The heart is discussed but only for about one chapter.
  9. N

Light/Dark Manga

I'm working on a manga that discusses the light and darkness, does anyone think this will be a rip off of KH? The rest of the story is completely different but if the main story revovles around them would it be considered a rip off
  10. N

the power of darkness

Actually Digimon was the first show that discuss whether or not darkness was evil and the character who represented darkness said it was not evil and later used it for good.
  11. N

Cant wait for the new trailer

Re: Cant wait for the new trailer.well we may not wait long Hey everyone! Ummm.... I was just wondering what is everybodys favorite song on kingdom hearts, Siple and Clean or One winged Angel?
  12. N

BHK-The New Hero?

Why is nobody paying attention to my theories?
  13. N

BHK-The New Hero?

I think all the people with keyblades, combined together will equal the keyblade master. Or all the people with keyblades are apart of Sora.
  14. N

BHK-The New Hero?

Hey, I'm new here and even I totally disagree with that!! Sorry, I think bhk is apart of Sora' memories. Just like in Chain of memories.
  15. N

Sora's Keyblade, Mickey's Keyblade

Wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense. The ending to KH Chain of memories showed Riku and Mickey in a black robe just like that group full of people in the same robes. Now I am just a newbie to this forum, but does it mean Riku and Mickey are in the group?
  16. N

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

Heartless Mage 21, were you talking to me?
  17. N

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

ok. I am going to cool down. Now somebody listen to me! All I want is a little attention and nobody is paying attention or giving common courtesy. So, if you all mind, listen to what I think. I think the green clothes came from Goofy and maybe there is a drive for every character but, with...
  18. N

It shows sora in brave in a cutscene.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM GOING TO GO INSANE!!!!! NOBODY IS LISTENING TO ME!!!! PLEASE LISTEN TO MY MESSAGES!!! NOBODY IS PAYING ATTENTION TO MY THEORIES!!! I MAY BE A NEWBIE, BUT I STILL WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT! IF I AM LISTENING TO YOUR THEORIES, HAVE SOME COMMON...
  19. N

Sorry... It's just that people keep ignoring my theories and my brother is such a KH2 nerd. So, I wanted to tell everyone what he knows... :(
  20. N

5 WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I PUT A NEW MESSAGE, PEOPLE KEEP IGNORING MY THEORIES!!!!!!! :mad:
Back