• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

S.S Mission 3: Operation 'Cookie'

This time, I want you all to go defaults. Make a tag with no downloaded decorum what so ever. That will show how flexible and all-round you all are. Stocks may be downloaded of course, if you feel like using one. Due date: July 27th.
  2. C

Jpop, Kpop or Cpop?

Which one do you think is better? Why? Also, favourite bands and singers: Jay Chou Jolin Tsai Se7en BoA Bi Rain Koda Kumi Kaela Kimura
  3. C

Lol sup

sups lol
  4. C

Freespace 2

Freespace 2, arguably the best space simulation game ever to have come out. Game footage: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-6VhyMzu12c Download: Download Torrent Here Mods, and or admins cannot close this because Volition Inc has publicly announced that it is legal for anyone to upload, download...
  5. C

School Rumble

When my friend had sent me the first episode of this anime I was totally in love with it. It's hilarious, the characters' expressions is awesome, and the plot thickens and twist in their relationship in every episode. Not to mention the huge amount of random and witty humor that every episode is...
  6. C

KHI quote showdown

Quotes. We see them everywhere. In the chat, everyone quotes eachother. MSN is the same. "The FlashChat Quotes Archive" is flooded of quotes of all kinds of people and humor. Quotes, quotes, quotes. And everyone claims that theirs might be the funniest quote ever. Funny, huh? Well, let's see...
  7. C

Vote for Perminator in the KHI awards '06!

This is my campaign. Vote for me in the KHI awards '06! If all of you vote for me, then I maybe have a chance to win the ADMIN/SUPERVISOR CATHEGORY Vote for Perm! for a better winner!
  8. C

Mastering Swedish

http://slayradio.com/mastering_swedish.php Ever thought of moving to Sweden? You'll need to try this. Since I live in Sweden I'll laughed my ass off while listening to this thing, I highly recommend that you try the phrases yourself! XD
Back