• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 4

KH Videos

There have been a lot of requests for downloads of KH and KH2 videos, particularly FMVs and cutscenes. Well here's the solution: No advertising
  2. 4

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

That one in the middle looks a lot like Sauron from The Lord of the Rings movies. If there is a Kingdom Hearts 3, it will most likely go beyond Disney and Square-Enix. It will be great if they include a Lord of the Rings and similar worlds.
  3. 4

Passion Discussion Thread

Can someone please describe me the music video because I have connection problems and won't be able to download it for a long time.
  4. 4

What type of animation would you prefer?

With rumors about Kingdom Hearts animation in the works, questions are raised about what kind of animation it is going to be and if it will acually turn out good. I think that CGI animation (like in the intro and ending FMVs of Kingdom Hearts, the Another Side Another Story and Deep Dive FMVs...
  5. 4

Videos

Why are most of the trailers in the video section offline? Did you guys violate any copyright laws? If you did, then can you get the trailers back?
  6. 4

Sora's mom

Can anyone give me information on Sora's mom?
Back