• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts Triathelon!

Eh, what the hell. I don't see why not. Sounds like a fun way to wait for KHIII.
  2. D

RE COM additions

Zexy's weapon is probably his mind. The manga isn't really canon, but who knows what may happen? Besides, it would be cool if you could fight all of Zexy's illusions too (including Sora).
  3. D

Download Trailer?

Got it! Any idea when it would be up?
  4. D

BHK and Sora connection

I feel that Axel is part of Sora, as in the shell expelled. It's unlikly, but possible. As for BHK, it's likly the theories already mentioned are accurate.
  5. D

cheat with riku must read if stuk on riku!

That's interesting.
  6. D

Download Trailer?

Does anyone know where you can download the new trailer? You can lock this thread after the answer is given. I would like to see it. It seems to have a lot of info.
  7. D

Most anticipated

The plot, really. The plot is what gave KH a good feel, like most RPGs. Thus, it's only reasonable to feel that it is the best part of the upcoming KH2.
  8. D

Have you seen a new KH2 trailer?

In the Square Enix Party, we'll see a trailer!
  9. D

The Lost Doors

They are few things in this world that have yet to see darkness. One of those things is the mythical Door to Heaven. This door is said to guard a light greater then anything has ever imagined before. However, this magical Door to Heaven also has another purpose: to allow people into the happy...
  10. D

what unknown iz Your favorite?

Her name is Larxene
  11. D

Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack

I love the music from KH. Got the soundtrack. Love it!
  12. D

best keyblade

I enjoy using Oblivion and Ultima. In Final Mix, One Winged Angel is my favorite! Go Sephy!!!
  13. D

Yo

I'm Da Games Elite. In case you don't go to GS, I'll explain a few things. For one, I own a site that has an epic series of fan-fics involving KH characters, FF characters, anime, comics, and several other characters. Just check out my site. I'm also a member of GS, and a few others. Despite my...
  14. D

what unknown iz Your favorite?

Axel all the way! Zexion comes in for a second.
  15. D

What are the 13 points?

I find it ironic that both the Organization and Deep Dive have something about XIII... Edit: I used XIII rather then 13 for a reason...
  16. D

axle theory

There is a possibility that Axel is the shell Sora casted off when he became a Heartless in Hollow Bastion.
Back