• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

When makig a deck...

I haven't really checked to see if people try to make powerful or skilled decks for this game, but if some of you do I'm happy for you! :D Here are some tips I compiled for making good decks against bosses or other people...be aware that I assume whomever is reading this knows how to play the...
  2. A

A note of encouraging POSTS.

I'm just wondering why so many people are online but not POSTING anything. Sure people can look at stuff but I think people want to "talk" to each other on a forum. I don't want to sound insensitive, but lets stop being boring and start posting! :D I have to come offline now so I'll just leave...
  3. A

I see you...

I see someone here on this part of the forum with me doing nothing...If you're not doing anything talk to me! :D
  4. A

A number of questions...

I have a number of questions to ask about before I really start to get involved with this forum. I going to try and put as many as I can on this thread... 1.) Is anyone willing to make me a set when I ask later? I want to know who I should contact. 2.) Is there anyone around who roleplays...
  5. A

Err...Hello?

:D ... :confused: umm...hello everyone here, it's nice to meet all of you. As a little background information, I am rarely online so say hi if you can, please...and as for times I live in...ahem...ENGLAND... I hope I have a nice time here.
Back