• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Axel's Plan

Right, we've heard (or some of us) in an interview with Nomura that once we find out what Axel's plans are they're likely to make us all cry. I was just wondering, in your opinion, what is the worst thing he could do that would definetly make you cry or at least make you feel sad. For me it...
  2. A

The thing i love about Kingdom Hearts

Whilst playing through KH did it ever hit anyone how much the feel of the game changes? What i loved about the original was how the story started off so innocently, just playing simple games on the beach. But when fighting Ansem in the final battle it hit me just how much the game changes as you...
  3. A

I don't like the shell theory

I just think it seems a bit...vague! Don't get me wrong, i think it's a good theory i just don't fully understand it. For example a popular theory on these forums is that Diz is the "shell" of Ansem. Will someone who believes in this theory explain to me exactly what that means? The impression...
Back