• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A King of Kingdom Hearts? (or Queen)

Kingdom Hearts is a Kingdom like United Kingdom. Therefore does it have a ruler, a king or a queen. A master over all the hearts in the world? It would make sense. If so, who is it. A new character, light, dark, twilight? Any thoughts?
  2. S

An ultimate guide for KH2!

After all the information released at the SE party I am completely lost. I've played KH1 and CoM but I still don't get it! This is why I think some people who have contact with the site should make an easy to read guide to all of these 'nobodies' and 'people that don't exist but still manage to...
  3. S

Hercules Keyhole?

How do you close the keyhole in the Hercules world. Do you have to beat Sephiroth and the Ice Titan? I would try it myself but my mate is borrowing the game!
  4. S

Stuck on Larxene 2!

After slaving away at Riku IV now I'm stuck on Larxene II! I just need a decent solid tactic. I need to know her moves I need to how to dodge them and I need to know what she's weak against! CAn anybody help me? Please?
Back