• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

just what you think

hey again everyone :) i just want to know everything you think about kingdom hearts! the characters, the enemys, worlds, cut scenes, music, i can't think of anything but i like commas, so yea just share!!!!!!!!!! i'll be around to share my oppinions to not like you care but oh well
  2. H

wouldn't it...

wouldn't it be cool if they mixed the pirates of the caribbean level and the halloween town level together! Well what does anyone else think? and if i spelled caribbean wrong don't share ok
  3. H

Fav Key Blade?!?!?

hey mates it's me again taking another poll because i can't find my first one o_0 any this time i want you to tell me your fav key blade (i hope i'm spelling blade right) it can be from both the first and second game just tell me what your favorite is and if it's not to much trouble why! my fav...
  4. H

pumpkin king or captain sparrow?!?

all right mates i just wanna know who do you like better? jack sparrow or jack skellington? it's to hard for me to choose they are both so cool:cool: i love them both so much so i can't choose but maybe someone else can;)
Back