• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help, its kinda stupid but im paranoid.

I just finished the game and I'm at the end screen. I can't do anything. Am I just supposed to shut my PS2 off? Yes, I am paranoid like this.
  2. S

Suggestion: buddy system

Why doesn't this forum have a buddy system? I think one should be added.
  3. S

Engrish

I found an example of engrish in a clip of KH2 I was watching. For those who don't know engrish is Japanese mistakes in translating English. The example is that Sora walks into a new room and in the top left of the screen a box comes up titled "Inforration."
  4. S

Sharing the love/ my gamestop pwns

As Kingdom Hearts 2 draws nearer i have decided to let my brother play the original for the first time, letting him experience the masterpiece. In addition, I went to my gamestop today to finally preorder KH2 and the LE guide, and happened upon the advertisement stand-up. I had seen the stand-up...
  5. S

Question about images everyone has in sigs

Where is everyone getting, and how did it start, things like: and
  6. S

What made you want KH1/ what excites you most about KH2

I can't really remember why I bought KH, i think it was the hype and good reviews in the gaming mags I read. The most exciting things about 2 for me are the improved battle system and the continuation of the story.
  7. S

Favorite Drive Mode

I don't care if there has been any threads like this before, don't mention it.
  8. S

Favorite Drive Mode

Delete This DELETE THIS PLEASE Mine is Brave Mode. For some reason I couldn't make a poll. If you are going to say do it in spoiler format.
  9. S

Flaw in the End of the World

in the end of the world the world terminal is supposed to be where the Heartless enter every world. In the world terminal one of the places you go is the hundred acre wood, which shouldn't be there because in the full hundred acre wood there were no heartless I think this earns me a rep point...
  10. S

My new addition to my sig

its really funny, just look at the smallest picture in my sig. The first thing said is"sora would you just put it away"
  11. S

Who would you fuse with?

If Sora does have the ability to fuse with anyone that fights alongside him, who would you most look forward to fusing with? I would love to fuse with King Mickey!
  12. S

To continue or not to continue

Do you want the series to end after kingdom Hearts 2, or keep going? If it can be continued with out sacrificing the greatness that'd be great but if it is going to turn crappy then I'd want it to stop
  13. S

Broken Sky

has anyone read the book series Broken Sky. It's like manga or anime but in book form
  14. S

Chrono Cross and Trigger

Which do you think is better and why. I like cross because of the (IMO) better artstyle better battle system and more intriguing story.And all the characters. Glenn pwnz
  15. S

rep points

how do you obtain rep points, what are they, what do you do with them?
  16. S

Sora fusing

I was just wondering if the fusing ability would only be with donald and goofy or if it would be all of the people Sora gets to fight alongside of. Hopefully the latter
  17. S

I just burnt myself.

yup. two first-degrees and one third-degree. it hurts like hell.
Back