• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Bananas are going extinct!

Isn't that crazy? There's like this fungus going around to all the bananas in the world, killing them by the thousands! Sorry if you knew already, but I just found out(I'm slow)...it's OUTRAGEOUS! How can they go extinct?? They're trying to find a replacement hybrid to take the modern banana's...
  2. R

The Amazing Illogical Kingdom Hearts.

the whole game is unreal, but nevermind...Sora can't hurt Donald or Goofy with the keyblade but he can hurt Heartless. That's pretty crazy. Oh yeah, and he doesn't get wet when he swims. Even Link in Wind Waker gets wet! But Sora doesn't...and he doesn't bleed when he gets hurt. And he can kill...
  3. R

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

I think that Sora has to equip another keychain and then remove the first one; but he can't equip two at once and actually fight because then the keyblade would have two different powers that would clash and it would be useless. If he lost the keychain, or was being stupid and took off the first...
  4. R

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

Well I think a lot of things. Walt Disney could have begun an idea similar to a Keyblade or something, and then the Disney company could have tweaked and finished it with Square, or they could have put it up afterward maybe for advertising, or maybe not, maybe they just put it up for a cool...
  5. R

Do you like pancakes? Favourite oldies group...

Waffles? Cheese? Mold? Dead rats? I like pancakes...I'm hungry. I don't know how to make pancakes. I can make omelettes though. What time is it? I want an omelette. Do you? Nevermind. I love oldies. Do you?
  6. R

Best anime outfit?

Another opinion thread. I dunno, I'm just bored. But...who in your opinion(or in somebody else's) has the all-time best outfit in anime?
  7. R

I know where you live.

Gomen nasai for my idioticness. I am hungry. Are you hungry? What do you like to eat? I like pancakes...
  8. R

Light/Dark Manga

It wouldn't be a ripoff because all stories revolve around light and darkness in some way...
  9. R

should i buy it or pre order it

Preorder...because...if you don't, it won't be there. It will be GONE. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  10. R

are the dalmations back?

I don't like collecting things, except for money >.<
  11. R

Best couple in anime history?

Haha...opinions?
  12. R

What are you...

I think, for me, I want to see the new moves and I can't wait to merge with the other characters xD
  13. R

what ff character would u like to see on kh2

Yuna or Rikku I think :P
  14. R

which character do u hate the most

There are a lot of people I hate in that game but my least favourite is definitely Kairi. She's ditzy, ugly, and her laugh is SO annoying.
  15. R

sora vs older sora

I like younger Sora better, simply because he's cuter, but I must say older Sora would obviously win...
Back