• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Fanfiction ► Ephram's Journey

I got sick of trying to work on the second chapter of the Keys sequel, so I decided to post the first chapter anyway. ONE- Keyblade Master It was dark. So terribly dark. Ephram clung to the Keyblade, searching the dark for what he sought...
  2. O

Fanfiction ► Inside Sora's Mind (not a final title)

FANFIC UNDER CONSTRUCTION--not a fic. . .yet Instead of the fic I had on here, I've decided to use this thread space for the sequel to my first fic. As of right now I've got nothing, so there's not going to be any fanfic in this thread for a while. Go read some of the other fictions on this...
  3. O

Hold and hail.

Hello. My sn's Oathshadow, but you can call me Oath or Garret (my real name). I'm new to the forum, but not to forums, and especially not to KH. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am the best KH player they have met, if they play KH at all. But I've never asserted the claim, so do what...
  4. O

Fanfiction ► Keys

The first 2 chapters of my fanfic. Further posting is conditional, corresponding to the amount of response I receive. It makes almost no sense in light of new developments in the KH universe, but I wrote this before the realease of CoM. Enjoy.:) Chapter 1 Jac...
Back