• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

[SPOILER] Question about the Prologue to 0.2

Who was that standing in the robe, with the keyblade, while Kingdom Hearts was opening up over the keyblade graveyard? Was it Xehanort or the Master of Masters? (I haven't watch Back Cover nor played KHX) Also why was it important he was looking at certain keyblades, I think i recognized one of...
  2. J

Can someone point me in the direction of a Complete Collective Story leading up to KH3?

So with all the games outside of KH and KH2, there are tons of timeline jumps, and it seems like some games are even happening before a game, but the the secret ending jumps ahead and is actually after the game it was before. I would just like to read a linear complete story with all the bits...
  3. J

Hoping for a keyblade upgrade system!

All throughout the kingdom hearts series I have been forced into using keyblades i do not want to use...a big stick in my mind was the Colisseum keyblade from KH1. I always got disappointed around that part because if I wanted an upgrade in power, and not gimp myself I had to make the switch...
Back