• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Confusing KH3 question

Nomaru said that if the game KH2 sells good than he will make a KH3.but if it doesn't he wont.But if he ends KH2 with another cliffhanger than he will have to make a KH3!But if it doesn't than how will he make a KH3?What if he ends in a cliff hanger and the game doesn't sell good what will he do...
  2. G

Weird dreams...

My dream ws last night on July 17 2005.It was weird.I was in the party with Sora.Here was the whole party. Sora Kairi BHK Me We where killing heartless at my granparents house.The end boos was a little girl with knives in her hands.And all of a sudden Sora told me to run.I...
  3. G

Where can i get the cutscene with Riku and Mickey?

Darn,i cant remember where i got it from but i think i read that you have to hold start down at one of the cutscenes at the end and instead of showing the ending where sora and the rest chasing that dog it will show a cutscene when Riku and Mikey get out of Kingdom Hearts.But i havent tried it...
  4. G

Favorate Boss

I had two favorites,Sephiroth and the last fight with riku when ansem is inside his body.
  5. G

Blindfold unknown is...

I'm 90% sure it is riku.But i am also 10% that it could be a shell of riku.
  6. G

Silverstein

Silverstein rocks! they are the best screaming band ever!Who fills the same?
  7. G

What song reminds you of a Kingdom Hearts Character?

song by Hardcore rock band silverstein- "The end begins." "AS- IT PULLS- MEEEE!!!!!!!" That remids me of when Sora and the others got sucked into that ball at End Of The World.
  8. G

Ansem,a KH2 keyblade weilder??

Yeah but he use to be good just like sora.Now if he was evil to begin with that would be complete different story.
  9. G

Unknown in the Beginning of CoM...is it AXEL???

But couldn't be what's his name.Enigma guy.Cuz it seems that he likes to mess with sora. Or is the enigma guy merluxia?
  10. G

Ansem,a KH2 keyblade weilder??

After i beat Kh i loaded back and read the ansem reports.But one i read Ansem opened a door to atract heartless.And in another i read he met a king and the king told him about the keyblade could open anything.A keyblade opens doors to the heart of a world.and he also told ansem that some...
Back