• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Cast List possibilities/hopefuls.

You're right, he also starred in Bogus and Second Hand Lions. He did a whole slew of movies just most of which I don't plan on posting.
  2. O

They already have them up and decided? What's up with that!? Sheesh...takes out all the fun of guessing and wishing that a certain person will be in the game...
  3. O

I don't know if there have been any posts about it, but I doubt it since the game hasn't been released in the US yet. But do you think they'll try to use the same voices from the first KH or get new get new people? Personally I hope they atleast keep David Boreonz for Leon and the same kid for...
  4. O

fight along side Mufasa??

Not to rain in on that little parade, but if we did that then Sora, Donald, and Goofy would all grow up about twelve years or so...so it would kind of defeat the purpose of the game in some ways.
  5. O

What world u wanna live in

If I could live in any of the worlds, I'd rather live in the Land of Dragons because I prefer the old style of life in Japan then anywhere else because they honor each other. But if not there then in Destiny Island because everyday will be a vacation.
  6. O

Lionking Keyblade

My guess would be that it would look like Leon's Lionheart Keyblade that he gave you only different in power and some textual style.
  7. O

keyblades for KH2

Also, they are adding a Keyblade Maker ((Stated in one of the many pages for KH2 so far.)). So it's just like the Gummi Ship builder; if you complete the level perfectly or find the secret item in each world you can put them all together to make your own keyblade. So having only a few items may...
  8. O

Lion King Fight

Thanks RikuHero! I'll go take a look around there now.
  9. O

The premiere? Dress up!!!

Well it depends on the weather if I camp out or not...if it's cold I'll just go early in the morning before opening and sit in my car with the heater on. But if it's nice I may consider camping out...but I'll probably just stay home and have a quick KH banaza, where I try to beat KH as fast as I...
  10. O

Lion King Fight

Sorry to get off subject RikuHeroOfDark, but I love that clip you have in your sig. Where'd you find it?
  11. O

Lion King Fight

If you think about in the age of lions and whatnot. Being 15 as a lion still makes you small and "weak". Just because Sora is a strong human doesn't necassarily mean he has to be a strong form in all the worlds. Like...I don't think they'll have him where he takes the focus away from the main...
  12. O

The premiere? Dress up!!!

Ditto to that! Once the date is set I'm going to get it no matter what! I'm going to skip school, work, and rehearsals for this game. Then after buying it I'm going home and playing it all day and night...non-stop...Must have game...*drool*
  13. O

the other side

Burn man...burn...Besides, you can't have two Mickey Mouses all the little children will be confused and wouldn't understand. Good theories though, but wrong. As ^s/he^ has said before, "BHK is the Twilight version of Sora". I'm saying yes and no to that. I'm thinking that Twilight is a hidden...
  14. O

who thinks?

Yea, Moogles and Attemisc pretty much have it, but I'm going to throw them both together. I'm guessing along the lines that his family or loved ones were infact killed along with Axel then he was promised by one of the Unknowns that he could get them back if he did something for them and they...
  15. O

Keyblade?

Also, if you haven't read yet in KH2, involving the keyblades, the creators have added the ability to create your very own keyblade! It'll be done just like the synthesis shop in the first KH where you have to around and collect the rare material then combine them.
  16. O

the old org member looks fimilar......

Why exactly do MODs hate you mentioning release dates? Would it really matter now since they have finally decided on the date for the game to come out? And about the age part. If you look at it from the other character's point of views, all mainly being teenagers and what not, a 35 year old...
  17. O

sora's heart...

Okay, I've read that in a magazine. He said it'd be important but never really clarified what exactly the importance of it is. Perhaps it is only the fact of changing colors during the drive modes but maybe they help explain his attitude has the story progresses.
  18. O

Heartless and Dusk creation

Exactly. If you get rid of the door to light then all heartless would be destroyed with no way of returning unless another figure such as Ansem returns and creates them himself.
  19. O

sora's heart...

I think he is just being like every other kid in the world. When you get older your style of clothing changes so perhaps he's just getting into the black clothes. Or you are right and he is turning dark and the BHK is the new light keyblade wielder.
  20. O

Heartless and Dusk creation

In my opinion if you remember the ending of KH the door to the light that Sora, Donald, and Goofy had to shut, all the heartless was coming from within there so I figure the machine is actually a heart like all the others. And instead of the heartless consuming the heart it's actually their own...
Back