• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Ending Quote of New Trailer

I know they're still connected, just not by the paopu fruit. o.o Yes I knew their hearts were joined together, I must of not made any sense when I posted then? Unless you're not talking about me then forget what I just said.
  2. D

im gonna get burned 4 this

Umm.. they don't need to be the same size, it doesn't matter. I'm very small and my friend is 5'7, you really don't need to be the same height. The girl's face looks like Kairi to me, only matured and taller. Though over one year she has grown pretty tall.
  3. D

Ending Quote of New Trailer

They didn't eat the fruit, and I'm sure Riku says after you race him, that it is probably just a myth and he was joking around with Sora. So the paopu fruit can't possible keep them in a close bond. I really have no clue what they could be talking about.. most likely Sora and Kairi.
  4. D

A 'Surprising' New world

Halloween Town was disappointing to me.. but anyways, maybe Finding Nemo? I don't think POCT would be one, since they're real characters and Kingdom Hearts tends to make the characters look very different and some kind of stupid looking. Example: (for me anyways..) Tidus looked stupid, with his...
  5. D

Secret about the new gummy ship enemies.

I don't see that, pretty much because I just glance over the pictures.. well I agree with Cloud_Unchained.
  6. D

Kairi's new look

Yeah I just noticed that.. hah. I didn't actually play the game, I downloaded the ending. I rewatched it and actually understood it. So forgive me for being a complete idiot.
  7. D

Kairi's new look

I wouldn't say she is ten times hotter because I'm a girl, but she is a lot prettier. I thought she had a huge head with the short hair. I really think the mini skirt is a school uniform? Never know. In Chains Of Memories they reunite and see Kairi, I'm pretty sure she has the same outfit on...
  8. D

Kairi's new outfit...a uniform?

Wow, they do look like uniforms! Never noticed it. Well maybe there is? Selphie goes to school in Final Fantasy 8 so maybe they decided to take the idea. Good thinking, never noticed it.
Back