• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Threads' Lost & Found

crowmaster, I think he wants us to post links of interesting threads that we might have found but had little attention. Not the worst concept you got there Hidden.
  2. T

That sentences.... At the and of ASAS...

There are really many many sentences and I watched those trailers over and over to pick out as many as possible. Good job in listing them I guess...
  3. T

Who Would Win Bhkvs Sora?

First off, its hard to say who will win because we only got a slight glimpse of BHK's powers in ASAS/DD. And its really like several minutes or so. Compared to the number of hours that you used to complete the game and beat down Ansem, the behemoth, Maleficient, blah blah blah etc. Element of...
  4. T

Fragment Theory

Well.... if so, how did they get separated and go to so many different places? Not questioning you, but this would be the part they'd have to explain if this theory proves to be a fact. Quite an interesting theory though...
  5. T

Grab a heartless

Yeah we need to report that action to SPCA. We can't have people mistreating ducks or dogs!
  6. T

Hey guys did you notice...

Well, according to the translated interview, Mulan's world is the first visited. But of course it doesn't mean you can't visit it again... I think...
  7. T

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

If you're referring to the fusion between donald and Sora, then its yes to answer your question, at least shown in the lastest trailer. Sora gets kool new blue clothes, but I don't think he gets dual keyblades. Anyone care to correct me please feel free...
  8. T

bhk's party members

Yeah i think it was confirmed in some interview... Correct me if I'm wrong >_<
  9. T

Is it just me...

Nope, not new music at all. First half is that tune when KH1 justs loads on your PS2 and you haven't selected new game or load game, then the 2nd half is some faster- paced tune. T_T I hoep they don't reuse the music, cause Im sort of looking forward to some new music... =/
  10. T

Something i saw...

Taco: Gah!! Old news!! Sauce: Well look on the bright side... at least its a reminder to the new ones on the forums...
  11. T

Hey guys did you notice...

Might be, then it could be something like what happened to traverse town, i.e. got infested with more numskulls... erm I meant heartless. Of course this is all a maybe thing...
  12. T

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

Yeah I like the Sora and Donald fusion. Esp the blue clothing. At least its a change from all the black clothes we've been seeing Sora wear in the previous trailers (of course excluding the Brave form portions). I wonder what fusion abilities we get from Sora and Donald fusion... For starters...
  13. T

bhk's party members

Maybe you get Namine! >_> Well her psychic (I'm not her if her abilities are considered psychic) powers might come in handy... Gah... But I think it'll be his friends. Unless he has to go solo.... That's a scary thought...
Back