• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Not sure anybody noticed I was gone

Well, I was, and now I'm back, Even though school's started again and I'll be really busy I plan to post regularly. After being gone for 3 months, I have a lot to discuss, which is why I'm in this Forum. First of all, why is KHII coming out in america first when all the trailers were in Japanese?
  2. E

Namine=Kairi?

Duh..... I was just wondering whether it will be explained in KH2, or if they have to make another one.. sure hope its for the PSP
  3. E

Hep with site

I own a web domain based off AOLHometownEasydesigner, and I want to upload the KH2 trailer on to it, but I cant. I know I have enough empty space, what else could it be? My site is called TheCornerGAMESITE for KH2, and yes this is an advertisement It is currently down for maitenance, mostly...
  4. E

Namine=Kairi?

What if there is some alternate reality involved in the whole KingdomHearts thing? It was so easy for Namine to replace Kairi in Sora's memories, and Riku said in KH Chain Of Memories that they sort of "smelled the same?" Also in the JumpFesta2005 KingdomHeartsII trailer, Namine was talking to...
  5. E

Which System Rocks??????????????????

with the e3 coverage of the PS3, Nintendo Revolution, and XBOX360, which do you think is best so far??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? #1(My personal favorite) Sony's soon to come PS3 #2 Nintendos new system, code named "Revolution" #3...
Back