• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Clothes significance?

I was wondering about the significance of the clothes in kh2. Sora gets his sweet new black outfit. (like the heartless) BHK has a greyish/white outfit. (like the nobodies) mickey has his cloak (like the order) and his new red outfit (like diz?) and riku also has a cloak. I believe that Nomura...
  2. B

Theory on Keyblade Wielders

The different parts of the keyblade (as I have observed) are Light(day), Darkness(night),Twilight(end of the day, just before night), and Dawn(morning) My theory on the weilders of these Keyblades are as follows: Light:Mickey Dark:Sora Twilight:BHK Dawn:Riku For Sora you might be thinking "NO...
  3. B

Dual-Wielder in DD/ASAS not actually BHK?

I know it's been confirmed that the BHK can wield 2 keyblades...but a thought just struck me (doesn't happen very often), what if the dual-wielder in DD/ASAS is actually Sora, maybe in his morphed mode with goofy? And he's just wearing an "Unknown" cloak. What do you guys think?
Back