• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas21691

Kingdom Hearts Optional Worlds?

thanks for the info :D Do you know if either Halloween Town and/or Atlantica is optional? EDIT: Thanks Gram :D
  2. Roxas21691

Kingdom Hearts Optional Worlds?

Pretty much like the title says, does anyone know which worlds are optional in Kingdom Hearts?
  3. Roxas21691

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Pre-Launch Event in London

It's a shame these events mostly happen only in the UK :/
  4. Roxas21691

Your favorite world!

Hallow Bastion, climbing the castle, platforms in which you could easily fall off and lots of puzzles made it challenging and fun :) If i i had to chose a Disney world, i would say Halloween Town :P
  5. Roxas21691

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Re: Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever?????!!!!!!!!!!! If we are just talking about KH2 i will definately say Xaldin, that guy is so fast and hard to hit >_>
  6. Roxas21691

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

To be honest, after seeing the FF XV trailer i completely wasn't expecting nothing related to KH, but when they trailer showed up i knew it was KH3. Using the sony conference to show off KH 1.5 HD Remix didnt seem likely in my opinion. I think KH 2.5 will be announced at TGS. I just hope we...
  7. Roxas21691

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

Pure coincidence really. I just had finished Final Fantasy X, and asked a friend of mine to borrow me Final Fantasy X-2, but he brought Kingdom Hearts instead. Since it was weekend and i had nothing to do i decided to play the game. No need to say i loved the game and KH is today my favourite...
  8. Roxas21691

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

either Sephiroth or the Ghost heartless ( can't remember the name ) in Neverland, i guess i'm one of the few that had no problems with Riku o_o i didn't find him that hard. Maleficent's dragon form or Ansem were much harder.
  9. Roxas21691

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

thanks for the info :) i think i will just cancel the pre-order and buy the standar edition then, don't get me wrong, i'm a huge KH fan...but 10 euros for an artbook ...:P
  10. Roxas21691

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

Am i the only one that has to pay an extra 10 euros in order to get the artbook edition? I pre-ordered the game in order to get the artbook, and unless i'm mistaken, it would be free for those who pre-ordered the game. Whoever i noticed a few days that there is an artbook edition, which costs 40...
  11. Roxas21691

Hi everyone :D

hello everyone :) My name Mike ( aka Roxas21691 on PSN) and i'm from Portugal :) I have been a KH fan for many years ( 2004 if i remember correctly :P) and actually got in the series "by accident", but i'm glad i did :D Played every time in the series, except KH: DDD ( i don't have a 3DS T_T)...
Back