• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

BHK's Name

Tyson! Yeuck! Although a name that means 'cloud' or 'sun' would be better than anything so far.
  2. C

fear of the unknown

I don't think SE would let us down
  3. C

BHK's Name

I think a "T" or an "S" might do it.
  4. C

BHK's Name

Better than Hades and Ursula.... Who isn't? :D
  5. C

BHK's Name

I wonder how long it'll truly take...?
  6. C

BHK's Name

Malificent, who else would marry an ugly guy but an ugly woman! lol Didn't you pay attention to the Hades/ Malificent scene in Olympius Colloseum when Sora first arrived and left. You know they were flirting with each other!
  7. C

BHK's Name

Toki sounds like a name that belongs to Hades or something... Hades BHK Toki Jr. :eek:
  8. C

BHK's Name

If Aros was his name bet you NGD Omega would cheer like crazy. (him and his Aros obsession :rolleyes: ) And then I'll cry like crazy because Aros is a cheap name.
  9. C

BHK's Name

It's not Kyara. -_-* Kyara is short for the japanese word for character. Somebody confused it with being BHK's name. And I don't think it's Aros either.
  10. C

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

-When every sentence you say has the words Kingdom Hearts in it. I hope no one said this one yet.
  11. C

BHK's Name

Yeah, we'll find out his name when KH2 comes out----when I'm 50 years old! :eek: It's been almost forever since we heard about the release date for the game. It's been in production for what- 4 years? So BHK's name won't be announced for a LONG time.
  12. C

BHK's Name

How about Zion Wait! that's the Matrix isn't it? Scion, it's random but to me it's better than #2-4 I listed earlier. Scion the keyblademaster... :rolleyes: Still doesn't fit him though, oh well.
  13. C

BHK's Name

Sora means wind Riku means either water or land Kairi means ???? I forgot Kairi!
  14. C

BHK's Name

Yeah, but calling him Aros would be IMO kinda cheap for SE. All they would do is flip SORA and presto: BHK is now Aros. They put effort to give Sora, Kairi, and Riku meanings in their names, so I think they'll do the same for BHK.
  15. C

BHK's Name

I don't care if it's a japanese name or american, as long as it ain't the following: 1. Aros 2. Tyson 3. Tyke 4. Kai/Kei I actually find them dumb names and kinda annoying.
  16. C

(BHK)'s picture

I'm new too! But I have already seen it. It's still a good pic but you'd better watch out for those who hate repeated threads. I wonder- is this a repeated thread?
  17. C

Chains of memory

Wait, isn't there something in the game that says if you remove one link or memory, the rest will be affected-a link is removed, so are the others?
  18. C

cut scenes in kH2

True, not having a lot of of scenes makes the game unique, but having too little makes the game boring. Although I would love too see battle scenes as well, especially if it has Sora fighting Organization members or another keyblade weilder or those dusks things.
  19. C

Camera Obscura says Hi!

Hello people! :) I hope I have a great time here at the forums. Kh is one of my favorite games, tied with Tomb Raider and Fatal Frame of couse! It'll be nice to meet you all.
Back