• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Pan's Labyrinth

Is it just me or was that movie.... awesome in every way!? :)
  2. J

Some minor problems with my KH2 game....

When I play Kingdom Hearts 2, sometimes I think it must be a little much for my PS2... like when I go into a drive form, sometimes it does this but sometimes it doesn't, but Sora will just hang in mid-air for like twenty or even thirty seconds with the glowy stuff around him, then he'll drop...
  3. J

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but....

What happened to the heartless and the nobodies after Sora, Riku, and Kairi got back to the islands? I mean, they are still running around, aren't they? Maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 they can be destroyed? I'm really sorry if I sound stupid or am missing something obvious please don't flame....
  4. J

ugliest Organization member?

I would choose Xaldin
  5. J

about anti-form

I was in Port Royal battling the Grim Reaper thing over the treasure chest, and Sora became a heartless thing with yellow eyes and a black body. I can't remember if I had chosen Master form, I think I did. I was wondering what was going on then I found out today about anti-form. Anyways, he was...
  6. J

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

don't ask why.....I also think that in Deep Dive, the unknown sitting on the rock is Riku, and the one with the glowing eye is Diz.....the sitting unknown may be reffering (sp?) to how Night-light looks like Ansem so much when he says "he looks just like you"....just a thought.....and I'm sorry...
  7. J

How do I submit an image to the image gallery?

Who do I e-mail? I don't know...
  8. J

Where can I find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

I don't think it's in Walmart, and my town has no anime stores:mad:
  9. J

Favorite character in COM?

Mine would have to be...um.....Namine....she's so cute and innocent....and she's a blonde! :eek: Plus she has special magical powers...oooh
  10. J

Something I noticed in Deep Dive.......

I'm not sure if this is a good question or a silly question, but you know how the Blindfolded Unknown jumps off the building? What happens when he reaches the bottom? Does he just land on his feet? Because it would be kind of hard and painful to land on your feet from jumping off a...
  11. J

I might sound really stupid by asking this, but....

Why was there no Deep Jungle in Chain of Memories? I'm really sorry if that's a stupid question, I guess I'm really behind. But did they lose the rights to Tarzan or something? They had the heartless monkeys in Olympus Colliseum.
  12. J

more and more people are starting to dislike me

and I have no idea why:eek:
  13. J

why do I have heartless under my name?

am I bad!?
  14. J

sorry about my last thread....

alright, can anyone tell me if theres an Ultima weapon in COM?? No spamming this time, I promise
  15. J

ultima weapon in COM??

I've gotten the One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust key cards in COM, but I heard somewhere you can get the Ultima weapon.....if you can, how?
  16. J

KH2 news and updates are kinda slow

.......its kinda annoying
  17. J

I'm new.....

this place is pretty cool
  18. J

this sounds sooo stupid but......

I thought it was strange how in COM on one floor (don't remember which one) Donald and Goofy try to cheer Sora up and tell him he can do it and he says something like he'll do it even blindfolded or something like that. I know, it's probably just a coincidence and it probably has like a 2 or 3%...
  19. J

graphics in KH2

I can't wait for KH2 to come out. I wonder how the graphics will be like? The pictures make them look a lot better. But what about the fmv's? KH2 ouldn't be right without an fmv or two....or three.
Back