• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Synthic

Command melding calculator [Android]

I recently played through BBS and I grew tired of constantly having to lookup on the internet how to get certain abilities or what command and ability my current meld would turn into. Therefore I created a little free android app that does exactly that. Quick and easy. Google Play What it can...
  2. Synthic

Character's Report Vol. 2 Translations

Oh my...! I didn't play FF10 until some years ago, after playing KH2, so I didn't think too much of it then, but now after re-watching the credits and knowing his story... Should have taken your advise, but that was a truly brilliant touch though :)
  3. Synthic

News ► New Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trailer and Screens!

I think "Hand in hand" is a much better suited theme for the trailer than "Having a wild time" that they chose last time. But why are they using the old original version rather than the remastered orchestra version to be used in the actual game, I wonder...?
  4. Synthic

Favorite Characters in KH2

Axel is hands down my favorite KH2 character. Especially after playing days and seeing the elaborated friendship with Roxas and Xion. His cocky attitude towards Sora throughout KH2 and how he actually is a genuine good guy. I really hope for KH3 to elaborate his and Isá's past and why they...
  5. Synthic

Your favorite world!

Overall my favorite would be Traverse Town. It's the first destination for Sora after being cast away onto his adventure. You fight Leon, meet up with the Final Fantasy gang, team up with Donald and Goofy and serves as the hub world you return to time after time. Nothing makes you feel more at...
  6. Synthic

Hello people!

Thought I would just start off by saying my love for jrpg's began when I first picked up KH1 back in 2002, and playing through it about every year since (psyched for 1.5 Remix!!!). Other than obviously loving the KH franchise I'm very much fond of other jrpg's series like Tales, Final Fantasy...
Back