• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Question about Namine

I don't remember him saying four. When he begins to forget Kairi I remember him saying it was just him Riku and Namine and that she liked to draw a lot
  2. N

WHOA... News on another World

WOW! I do find Riku playable hard to believe
  3. N

I can't find a song

I'm trying to find a song call Blow me Away from Breaking Benjamin. Does anyone know where to find it?
  4. N

R.o.d

I was surprised no one made a thread about this yet. I watched the movi and I'm still getting through the series. I LUVS IT! ^_^
  5. N

Fanfiction ► Deep in the grasp of Darkness PART 1

I kinda wrote this a year ago so it's not as good as what I do now. Part two will hopefully be doneafter I beat KH2. One night, on one of the many floors of Castle Oblivion, inside a dimly lit room, two people were talking to each other. One was named Axel. The other one was Tyron. Axel...
  6. N

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

I want to get the game SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!! But my ps2 only reads FFX,
  7. N

New Trailer Questions/Theories?

They're interesting. But theories spoil the fun for me. I just like to find out what happens,
  8. N

who's the cloak guy in kh1??

I haven't played Kh in a while, my ps2 is being stupid and the only game it reads anymore is FFX
  9. N

who's the cloak guy in kh1??

That would be Ansem.
  10. N

Who has

Cool site:) credit to you and your cousin.
  11. N

new worlds

I've heard that Neo-Traverse town might be a playable level.
  12. N

What's your favorite track?

-One winged angel -Night of Fate -Another side -Disappeared -Hikari Orchestral -Simple and Clean -Simple and Clean(PlanitB remix) -Guardano nel Bulio -Always on my mind I listen to a lot.
  13. N

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

I guess I've played too much Kingdom Hearts. When you run every KH site known to man
  14. N

Riku in Twlight Town

I'm not really sure, I've only gone through Riku's side once, so...I haven't put much thought into it.
Back