• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Aries voice actor was sucky, and Roxas was BORING!!!!!!!!! And then he's all "Oh yeah I gotta beat you in a dewl*" Sora so beat him! (At the world that never was)
  2. O

dark sora in timeless river

nevcer got it
  3. O

Playing as Cloud?

:mad: Can you play as Cloud or was Nomoura kidding when he said that? -OmniKBM:cool:
  4. O

Cloud?

Err... I have KH2 and is it true u get to play as Cloud?
  5. O

What was your game store conversation like?

Worker dude: Thank you for calling Gamestop I'm bla bla bla yada yada yada Me: Is tommaro the pick-up date for Kingdom Hearts II? WD: Yeah. Me: OK thanks. WD: No Prob. Hangs up and does a crazy dance. :D sry for double post. didn't mean to.
  6. O

What was your game store conversation like?

Worker dude: Thank you for calling Gamestop I'm bla bla bla yada yada yada Me: Is tommaro the pick-up date for Kingdom Hearts II? WD: Yeah. Me: OK thanks. WD: No Prob.
  7. O

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

i'm going to be in my basement eating pretzel rods and drinking milk or soda.
  8. O

2 day count down starts Now

I get it today or tommaro.
  9. O

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

Happy Kh2 Day To All!!!!! I Get Mine Tommaro Darn Gamestop!!!!
  10. O

quick question,WHEN WAS KH2 OFFICIALLY REVEALLED

Tomarro, well I get it tommaro or wednesday but still wow! Me and my friend are going to have a sleepover on friday and play KH2 all night *Knocks on wood as so not to jinx self* AHHH ONE DAY TILL SHIPED AHHHHHHH EAHHHHGGHGHGHHHHHH!!!! *Faints*
  11. O

Crazy rumors

the rumor I remember was mine I thought Roxas's name was Aros!!!! XD 1 day!
  12. O

I am so pissed!!!!

Big SH** I have to wait till wednesday too or tomaro i dunno but sompeople have to wait till april. READ A FRIGGIN BOOK OR SOMTHING!
  13. O

Is kh2 worth for its price and is it more longer and harder than the first one??

it's only $45!!!!! If you reserved it plus the guid which is 10 or 20 -20% if you reserved it but i have enough
  14. O

Question about LE strat guide.

how much is it?
  15. O

DID you see that??

I think I saw it, it looks so cool. (not that it ever didn't) 2 days till it's shiped 3 till we can get it!
  16. O

What will you do on the day kh2 comes?

I'm Going to go to school then get my copy on the 29 because thats when thier getting it I'm going to use a homework passes on my home work and play it till I have to go to bed.
  17. O

Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoiler/The unknown talking to DiZ is Axel/spoiler
  18. O

KHInsider's "Chat It Up" Kingdom Hearts 2 Launch Party! (Activity #5!)

Lets PARTAY!!!!!!!! BOO-YA! SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE EATING A LOT OF SUGAR SO I'M HIPER EVEN THOUGH I AM NOW! AND FIRST POST ON A MONKEYBUTT THEARED U RULE!!!!! I just got banned wat the heck?
  19. O

Difference Between LE and Sig?

I'm gunna buy it but use it only when i'm stuck *small voice* or when i feel like it. JK but heck its only 10 bucks.
  20. O

Wierd...

I dont have tevo.
Back