• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Office on NBC

Does anyone watch this show? I know there are some British loyalists that won't watch the American adaptation, because they loved the original, but what are your thoughts?? I have seen the original British series. It was funny, but the jokes obviously had cultural connotations, and while I...
  2. T

Harry and the Potters.

Has anyone heard of this band? They are....hilarious. If you liked Harry Potter, you will appreciate this band and their lyrics. Here is a Sample Lyrics to "Stick It To Dolores": We don't care for your Defense against the Dark Arts class You undermine our intelligence We won't take anymore...
  3. T

Peter Griffin is alive!

http://petergriffonlives.ytmnd.com/ You guys have probably seen this but I think I died a little on the inside when I say this. *I put it here because it is pure insanity and nothing of any real consequence*
Back