• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Favorite Organization Member

i like roxas, and axel is pretty cool. so is xaldin and saix. since chain of memories was kind of a weak game i dont care for any of the organazation that died in that game, maybe if they didnt die and had a part in kh2
  2. B

Kingdom Hearts movie

Who thinks there should be a kingdom hearts movie? like a cg movie or animated movie that would be soo cool. either one would be awsome, but i would go towards the cg concept, like the advent children movie which was awsome.
  3. B

Sora vs Riku

idk about sora having a stronger heart, i mean he did become a heartless and has a nobody where riku doesnt but had darkness in his heart. but if kh2 it says that riku's heart is so strong that no darkness could eclipse it so saying that i think riku would beat sora
  4. B

Sora vs Riku

idk about sora having a stronger heart, i mean he did become a heartless and has a nobody where riku doesnt but had darkness in his heart. but if kh2 it says that riku's heart is so strong that no darkness could eclipse it so saying that i think riku would beat sora
  5. B

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

mickey should of had a bigger playing part, can you play as mickey in any other level besides when you fight cerebres? i didnt die once playing standard mode but i did die when fighting cerebres because i saw in a trailer that you could play as mickey but then when i beat crebres so when i...
  6. B

Cid and Aerith voices

aerith's voice in kh2 was annoying, it didnt sound right for some reason, but it wasnt bad in the first kh, as for cid's he sound too much like a hick in kh2
  7. B

How did riku every get a keyblade

I dont think there is a lead keyblade master considering theres 4 that we know of. now you said riku's heart was stronger in the begining of hallow bastion but then got weaker so sora was able to take back the keyblade, i dont think it was because rikus heart was weak, its just ansem was...
  8. B

About Setzer

setzer was dumb in kh2 he should have been a cooler and had a bigger part, same for vivi. setzer also had a dumb outfit
  9. B

Sora or Riku

who likes who better? i presonally like riku better than sora. i mean riku is like the cool guy. sora is ok i suppose hes not all that great, roxas his nobody is even cooler than sora but yeah i think riku is way cooler even tho he choose the wrong way to save kari.
  10. B

keyblades

i also think that the keyblade that riku has is sick, the way of dawn? is that what its called but yeah anyways that one is really cool even tho its only rikus
  11. B

keyblades

i liked the on lion gives you in the first kh and like i said the metal chocobo
  12. B

keyblades

the metal chocobo was tight in the first one
  13. B

keyblades

hey does anyone else notice that the key chain that is on the oblivion is the same chain thats aroung soras neck? what do you think that is? something really cool i bet
  14. B

keyblades

who likes what keyblade the best? i personally like how the duel weilding looks with the oblivion and oathkeeper. i also like the leon keyblade and the one that you get from auron
  15. B

I finally beat the game!

i beat the game twice, the first time took me around 40-50 hours and then i just knew where everything was a beat it really fast. but im thinking about beating it on proud mode cause standard was too easy
  16. B

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

yeah i didnt even try to synthesize the ultimate weapon.....i really didnt need it but im thinking about beating the game again but on hard mode because standard was too easy. i didnt die once. well i died when fighting cerebrus because i wanted to see if you could play as mickey and sure enough...
  17. B

Final Form!!!

one thing that kinda ticked me off about the drive mode was whenever i wanted to level up one of the forms, the shadow one would come and take place and that made me mad, but the shadow one was pretty cool, it kicked butt
  18. B

Sephorith

yeah i was only level 45 or something when i went to fight him and yeah died lol. he hurts.
  19. B

Sephorith

Did anyone go around and find sephorith....i did but he kciked my butt like in 2 hits. has any beat him?
  20. B

Kh2 ultimate codes

you already beat the game 100%. i beat the game really quick on standard mode but i only got 90%. do you actually get the secret ending if you get 100%?
Back